Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 151-200

Well this is quite the range for my 365!!! We have my cousin's wedding up first and our trip to Wales in mid June. Then it skips and starts back when Reese and I were in Canada at the end of July because my camera broke and had to be sent to the UK to fix and it took quite a while. 
***** Just realized that with the new blogger you can click right on the first picture here and it will take you into a slideshow of them*****

Playing in her playboxes which her TOYS are supposed to be in!!!!

Morgan and Uncle Richard at dinner
Isla the beautiful!!!!

She was enthralled with them and I was sure that we were going to end up with smashed china!!!
The family at my cousin Adam's wedding!!!! 

Reese boxing Grandpa Wayne
Pirates say ARRRRRRR

Reese dressed like a little welsh girl at the top of the Cribbarth

so tired she fell fast asleep while colouring!
And the camera is back!!! Portrait of Reese :)

Spent most of our time in Canada packing boxes and moving it to storage

didn't look very comfortable to me!


Brennen and Reese

Nov, Reese and my Mom

eating the packing tape...like you do :)

no entertainment system, not much of anything on board food wise...it wasn't pretty!!!! haha

Hailey comes to visit

chilling out in the Grier's pool

playing in Parco Sempione

Gee I wonder where she gets it from!?
Having a blast on the rollercoaster in Gardaland. It was HOT HOT HOT!!!

Gardaland Aquarium

Its a great look

Hailey's Car :)

I love this picture!!!!!

I think they're talking to each other on facebook....just kidding!!!

Reese's Third Birthday Cards

Hailey at San Siro, where AC and inter milan play

Richard's birthday!!!!!
The gang joins us in Milan and this is George at the



















0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
Milan, Italy
I am 34 years old, married to my wonderful husband Richard and mother to a beautiful 8 year old daughter named Reese. We lived in the suburbs of Calgary until January 2010 where I worked as an ER Nurse. Then my husband was transferred to Vancouver for a 6 month temporary project. Our blog Tripping over the Sidewalk told all about our adventure living on the 30th floor of an apartment building in the middle of downtown Vancouver. Then we moved to Milan, Italy for 18 months, Ciao-Eh was the online forum for our Italian adventures. We moved to Abu Dhabi, in the United Arab Emirates in January 2012 and lived there for two and a half years. Sandscrapers, Souks and Sand is the blog of our adventures in the Middle East! We are now happy to be back on a little acreage just outside of Calgary where I'm sure more adventures await!!!!

Labels

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP