Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Project 365 Day 5

Well we've been having some issues in our house lately, Reese is STILL jet lagged and keeps waking up at 11-12am and then staying awake for 2-4 hours. So we're all exhausted!!! Today Reese missed nursery school since the alarm didn't go off and so as a result I also missed Italian. We had a fairly productive day cleaning the house though and then I decided since it was nice-ish out that we should go to the park around 4. Glad we did!!!!! My one for today is the one of her walking down the lane near our house. I love this lane, its magical when the sun is setting through the fog like it was today so I'm really glad I managed to get a shot of Reese walking down it!!
The other two are of Reese hanging out with Henry.....ok so its more like she's got him in a choke hold. He seemed to be enjoying it at first but then it got a bit much for him just after I snapped this picture and I had to peel Reese off of him before he lost his mind, poor dog.




1 comments:

Sarah January 12, 2011 at 9:18 PM  

Love the pics of Reese walking down the lane!! Amazing.

Poor Henry. Sam does the same thing to our cat and dog.

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
Milan, Italy
I am 34 years old, married to my wonderful husband Richard and mother to a beautiful 8 year old daughter named Reese. We lived in the suburbs of Calgary until January 2010 where I worked as an ER Nurse. Then my husband was transferred to Vancouver for a 6 month temporary project. Our blog Tripping over the Sidewalk told all about our adventure living on the 30th floor of an apartment building in the middle of downtown Vancouver. Then we moved to Milan, Italy for 18 months, Ciao-Eh was the online forum for our Italian adventures. We moved to Abu Dhabi, in the United Arab Emirates in January 2012 and lived there for two and a half years. Sandscrapers, Souks and Sand is the blog of our adventures in the Middle East! We are now happy to be back on a little acreage just outside of Calgary where I'm sure more adventures await!!!!

Labels

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP