Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Project 365 Day 7

Jessica came for a playdate, so imagine two little girls, all wired up and chasing each other around the house squealing at the top of their lungs......yeah!!!! I think I was partially deaf after they were done and the neighbours must think we got a monkey as a pet :) It was pretty funny to watch though, round and round in circles. This is them concentrating very hard on the dollhouse. Its fascinating to watch kids play with things like this, they come up with the most unlikely situations!!!! I think in this shot Jessica was showing Reese how her doll should use the potty because she knows that Reese is trying to learn to use the potty too. Such a sweet kid!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
Milan, Italy
I am 34 years old, married to my wonderful husband Richard and mother to a beautiful 8 year old daughter named Reese. We lived in the suburbs of Calgary until January 2010 where I worked as an ER Nurse. Then my husband was transferred to Vancouver for a 6 month temporary project. Our blog Tripping over the Sidewalk told all about our adventure living on the 30th floor of an apartment building in the middle of downtown Vancouver. Then we moved to Milan, Italy for 18 months, Ciao-Eh was the online forum for our Italian adventures. We moved to Abu Dhabi, in the United Arab Emirates in January 2012 and lived there for two and a half years. Sandscrapers, Souks and Sand is the blog of our adventures in the Middle East! We are now happy to be back on a little acreage just outside of Calgary where I'm sure more adventures await!!!!

Labels

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP