Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ok and more of the house :)

And then I think I'm done blogging for the day!!! Reese should be up from her nap soon and I have laundry to go hang on the line!!!!!!

The crazy front door with the lock that has to be turned FOUR times to open it all the way!! And then the windows....locking shutters on the outside, sliding bug screen in the middle and then locking windows on the inside!
The recycling bins!! Our rooster at the door which Reese is in love with!
The living room and Reese's play area
Main floor bathroom and then the upstairs hallway
Our room
Second floor bathroom
Hallway with the colorful door leading up to the "guest suite!!!" And another spare bedroom  in the picture on the right. It was going to be Reese's room but it has the balcony off of it, not a great idea for our monkey!!!
The spare bedroom and then Reese's room, once the crib is out and she's 100% in her "BIG GIRL BED" then it will go along one wall with a nightstand and we can decorate it all up for her :) So yes, at least she has a room and not a closet this time around!!!
The attic, guest suite bathroom!!!Pretty sweet!!!
The Guest Room on the left(yeah that's right you should come and visit!!!) and the kitchen on the right.
I LOVE the kitchen in this place!!! Except that the fridge is TINY!!!
The recycling/garbage RULES!
Cooking with gas rocks!!! My laundry hanging out on the line. We DO have a dryer which I plan to use in the winter, or once we can get it to work!!!!

3 comments:

Andrea August 25, 2010 at 1:54 AM  

oh it looks lovely Rachel, it looks nice and clean and in a good area. The guest bathroom and bedroom look great! can't wait to try it out.

Unknown August 25, 2010 at 2:51 AM  

Wow, Rachel, I am so excited for you! I hope you have a wonderful experience and I am enjoying your blog. Thank you for that.. Reese is such a beautiful child as well as very lucky to have the parents she has. Bless you all and take good care!!

Rachel August 25, 2010 at 8:14 PM  

Thanks Mom :)
Thanks Arlene!!!! I'm so happy you're reading the blog too!!!!

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
Milan, Italy
I am 34 years old, married to my wonderful husband Richard and mother to a beautiful 8 year old daughter named Reese. We lived in the suburbs of Calgary until January 2010 where I worked as an ER Nurse. Then my husband was transferred to Vancouver for a 6 month temporary project. Our blog Tripping over the Sidewalk told all about our adventure living on the 30th floor of an apartment building in the middle of downtown Vancouver. Then we moved to Milan, Italy for 18 months, Ciao-Eh was the online forum for our Italian adventures. We moved to Abu Dhabi, in the United Arab Emirates in January 2012 and lived there for two and a half years. Sandscrapers, Souks and Sand is the blog of our adventures in the Middle East! We are now happy to be back on a little acreage just outside of Calgary where I'm sure more adventures await!!!!

Labels

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP