Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bellagio, Como, Maranello(Ferrari), and ROME!!!!

We've had guests since last Friday. Richard's mom Lynn and her boyfriend Richard are in town. We've had some great adventures this week!!! Back out to Como, on the boat to Bellagio, it was GORGEOUS!!Then we drove down to the Ferrari factory in Maranello on Wednesday and it was pretty freaking great too. THEN...Thursday night we took off to Rome for two nights and it is now official........

Rome is my new favourite city on the planet. Its beautiful, easy to get around and SO OLD!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!! We didn't even see everything but it was such a great trip.

SO...as you can imagine I have about a BILLION pictures to edit(taken with my new rockin' camera which I'm STILL frantically trying to get used to :) I will try to start posting them all this week sometime. I'm excited about them, I've even made a conscious effort not to take as MANY alley pictures...........but of course there are still a few.....Rome has some beautiful little alleys don't you know ;)

2 comments:

CARROT aka Karen September 27, 2010 at 5:08 AM  

lol, I knew there'd be alleyways waiting for you ;)

CARROT aka Karen September 27, 2010 at 5:09 AM  

hmmm, just noticed that this blog is set 3 hours behind me...still on Vancouver time?!

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
Milan, Italy
I am 34 years old, married to my wonderful husband Richard and mother to a beautiful 8 year old daughter named Reese. We lived in the suburbs of Calgary until January 2010 where I worked as an ER Nurse. Then my husband was transferred to Vancouver for a 6 month temporary project. Our blog Tripping over the Sidewalk told all about our adventure living on the 30th floor of an apartment building in the middle of downtown Vancouver. Then we moved to Milan, Italy for 18 months, Ciao-Eh was the online forum for our Italian adventures. We moved to Abu Dhabi, in the United Arab Emirates in January 2012 and lived there for two and a half years. Sandscrapers, Souks and Sand is the blog of our adventures in the Middle East! We are now happy to be back on a little acreage just outside of Calgary where I'm sure more adventures await!!!!

Labels

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP