Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

How to ride a Horse-In Italian part 2

I had my second lesson on thursday night, in hindsight I should have cancelled because we had to rush from the stables, pick up Richard from work and go screaming down the autostrada(and by screaming I mean ME screaming since the traffic was horrible) towards Malpenza airport to fly to Rome.
In the rush I left my iphone and 150 Euros on top of the car while I was putting Reese in and then drove off....so I am now minus an iphone and a lot of cash, AND...I am going through smartphone withdrawls!!!!

The lesson went much better though. Lynn had given me a prep talk through before hand and I had Mirna this time. Leading AND mounting went much better(cirque de soleil move again) Rising trot was pretty good, didn't fall off, small bonus.  Mirna took some good kicking to get her moving and I managed to steer her the entire lesson without cutting corners. So all in all, it went better than the first lesson :)

PASSO, TROTTO, GALLOPO!!!!
Walk, Trot, Canter!!!

1 comments:

CARROT aka Karen September 27, 2010 at 5:05 AM  

ouch on the iphone and cash! glad this lesson went better, can't wait to hear about Rome!!!

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
Milan, Italy
I am 34 years old, married to my wonderful husband Richard and mother to a beautiful 8 year old daughter named Reese. We lived in the suburbs of Calgary until January 2010 where I worked as an ER Nurse. Then my husband was transferred to Vancouver for a 6 month temporary project. Our blog Tripping over the Sidewalk told all about our adventure living on the 30th floor of an apartment building in the middle of downtown Vancouver. Then we moved to Milan, Italy for 18 months, Ciao-Eh was the online forum for our Italian adventures. We moved to Abu Dhabi, in the United Arab Emirates in January 2012 and lived there for two and a half years. Sandscrapers, Souks and Sand is the blog of our adventures in the Middle East! We are now happy to be back on a little acreage just outside of Calgary where I'm sure more adventures await!!!!

Labels

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP